Junior Media Buyer
Barcelona Area, Spain
In Maverick Media we are looking for the right candidate to join a vibrant team of dedicated online media professionals. If you are looking to grow exploring new industry opportunities, we can set you forth towards your next step in your online marketing career.
The Junior Media Buyer will create and manage partnerships with key platforms to buy digital media, develop and drive online media strategies, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. Primary duties include:
- Digital media buying using major native, display and search networks to drive traffic
- Managing budgets, ROI and campaign objectives effectively
- Monitoring and optimizing campaign performance daily and react quickly to adjust future media buys
- Owning all steps of the ad operations process: Text and display creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Analysing metrics, statistics and other data and produce relevant performance reports
- Managing and optimizing the incoming flow of creatives, landing pages and promotions to continually improve performance and avoid stagnation.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident team-mate with at least:
- Experience with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
- Preferred but not prerequisite: Native advertising experience running desktop and mobile ad campaigns on a variety of native, display and search advertising platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates should be already familiar with Digital Marketing concepts such as PPC, Performance Marketing, (CPA, CPI, CPL…), RTB, etc.
- This is a position where your impact counts, therefore we need creative candidates with the ability to generate new out of the box ideas
- Communicative: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships
- Analytical capabilities to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user
- Adaptable: and flexible: capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily
- Team Player: You will join a very compact and aligned team where there is no place for bad vibes.
- Min. 1- years previous work experience, preferably with an Internet or media company, or into another digital media environment
- Proactive and result oriented
- Familiarity with digital technology platforms including Native advertising platform and mobile
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Other european languages will be highly evaluated
What we offer:
- Attractive package with fix salary, plus bonus
- Permanent contract
- International team full of passionate skilled people
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- A great office in Barcelona with a well-stocked kitchen, personal trainer and massages included
- We have a play station room with, darts and a beer fridge
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Team Events on a regular basis
- Short working Fridays