TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF MAVERICKMEDIA
This website is managed by Maverick Media, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Maverick Media”), with tax code B-65798688, corporate address at Avinguda de Fransesc Cambo 21 – Planta 9, 08003 Barcelona, and entered on the Companies Registry of Barcelona in Volume 43173, Folio 95, Sheet 425408, 1st entry.
If you wish to contact Maverick Media, you may do so by telephone, dialling +34 933 189 510, or by email, at the following address:email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Use of the portal www.maverickmedia.eu (here in after referred to as the “Website”) confers the status of user, which implies knowledge of and full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as “Conditions”). For the purposes of these Conditions, the term “Maverick Media” or “Us” refers to the owner of the Website identified at the top of this document. The term “you” refers to any user who browsers or accesses the Website.
The Owner reserves the right to modify these Conditions, and we therefore recommend reviewing them each time you visit the Website.
2. You must use the Website and the contents and/or services that are included in it in a proper and diligent way, and agree not to use it for the following purposes:
*To carry out any activities that are against the law or are immoral or likely to disturb public order, and agree to use the Website in accordance with these Conditions.
*For illicit or prohibited purposes or for reasons that harm the rights or interests of third parties, or to infringe regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal regulations.
3. We use all the technical means at our disposal to ensure that the Website is in ideal conditions for you. However, at times and given the nature of the digital environment, incidents may occur that are beyond our control, and we accept no responsibility for any delays or failures that may occur as regards access, functioning and operability of the Website or its services and/or contents, or for any interruptions, suspensions or misuse of the Website.
4. All users have permanent, direct and free access to the public information contained on the Website; however, Maverick Media reserves the right to restrict access to certain information, promotions and special offers to registered customers only.
5. We may provide access by means of hyperlinks to other websites on the internet (hereinafter referred to as “third-party websites”) that we think might be of interest. We do not own nor are we in any commercial relationship or have any representation agreement with third-party websites, and will not therefore be held responsible for (including but not limited to) any information supplied or gathered by these third parties or for any poor functioning or damages that may occur as a result of using, accessing or browsing said websites.
6. We are not responsible and cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other similar elements on the website or the server where it is hosted. However, we have taken all the necessary measures that modern technology allows to ensure and prevent the existence or transmission of viruses and/or any other type of harmful software through the Website.
7. The intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents, including but not limited to the texts, comments, illustrations, images, guides, corporate symbols and source code of the Website, are held by the Owner, and when applicable by the entities or persons indicated on the Website, and are all protected by the Spanish laws and by all applicable EU and international regulations.
Unless prior written authorisation is given by the Owner, the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, copying or any other act of communication or dissemination, whether whole or in part, of this Website and/or its contents, is prohibited.
8. The conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. Having expressly waived any other jurisdiction to which they might be entitled, the parties submit to the Courts of the city of Barcelona for the resolution of any disagreements or legal disputes that may arise. When one of the parties holds the status of consumer, the Courts applicable to the home address of said party will have jurisdiction to rule on any such disagreement.